Drawn by Mexican Artists in the town of Santiago de Arrazola, these bottles are handpainted and unique. There are many variations and each one of them is one of a kind. Additionally, they are filled with our special Alma Fuego Mezcal. Be sure to check them all out!
700 ml, 45% alc./vol - (135,71€ / Liter)
- Agave plantation - Santiago Matatlán
- Distillery - Santiago Matatlán
- Agave - Angustifolia (Espadín)
- Age of Agave - 8-9 years
- Roast duration - 5-6 days
- Type of Wood - Ayacahuite
- Milling - Stone Mill
- Fermentation duration - 7-9 days
- Still type - Copper
- Maestro Mezcalero - Efraín Hernández
Prices include VAT and applicable excise taxes. Shipping costs will be added on the next page.